Here at the Smith Collective, we are working hard to keep our community free from Covid-19.
We are still open for business as usual and have current rental availability across our 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments and Townhouses. If you are interested in arranging an inspection or applying, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 3556 2200. Alternatively, you can book an inspection online or apply through the links on this website.
We would like to provide you with the most updated details on the changes we have made in and around our community.
- Our retail services remain open. Café’s & Restaurants are trading only via takeaway and delivery service (where available)
- All gyms and pool areas are closed until further notice
- All community events such as Yoga and Tai Chi classes are cancelled until further notice
- All council run events such as movie nights, cooking & dance classes have been cancelled until further notice.
- Cleaning contractors have increased cleaning of at-risk surfaces throughout the precinct
- All routine inspections scheduled for the next 6 weeks have been postponed
- Changes to contractors attending to maintenance issues.
As the situation continues to develop day by day, we are in regular communication with our residents to ensure the safety and well-being of our community.
We highly recommend all residents;
- Stay well informed with all government health information and alerts via health.gov.au
- Practice simple hygiene practices to help contain the spread of the virus
- If you become unwell or have flu-like symptoms, contact your GP
- If you are in self-isolation, we recommend you wear a face mask at any point that you leave your apartment
Thank you for your support and please stay healthy.
The Smith Collective Team