Australia’s most liveable neighbourhood is on the hunt for more neighbours! So much so, we’ve just announced the opening of our newest building located right near the beating heart of our Smith Collective community.
If you’re in the market for a new home, then look no further. Next door to Griffith University & Gold Coast Hospitals, four private resident pools & gyms, 7 acres of greenspace & walking tracks, 24 hour security, underground car parking and dedicated retail shops are just a handful of the many reasons why you should call Smith Collective your new home.
To celebrate the grand opening of our newest building, we are giving all new residents who sign their lease in August or September 6 months FREE* internet! But that’s not the best bit…
You will also automatically be entered into our draw to WIN* FREE RENT FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!
So where to from here? Take a look around our website & explore your new neighbourhood. Or just get straight to it and send us your application!
*See below for full terms and conditions.
|Competition Details of Participation – Game of Chance
Terms defined in the table below are referenced throughout the operative terms and conditions
below and carry the same meaning as in this table.
||Jones Lang LaSalle (QLD) Pty Limited as manager of Smith Collective (The Promoter)
||17 Village Boulevard, Southport QLD 4215
||40 010 411 140
||+61 7 3556 2200
|| Win FREE rent until the end of 2020!*
|Versions of this Competition
||Website, digital & social platforms, newspaper, radio
|Competition Start Date & Time
||5 August 2020 at 9:00am AEST
|Competition End Date & Time
||30 September 2020 at 11:59pm AEST
||Approved Smith Collective residential lease holders aged 18 years and over who submit an entry in accordance with these Details of Participation.
|Number of Allowable Entries
||Only one competition entry is permitted per tenancy.
||An eligible entry is an approved applicant(s) who, during August 2020 or September 2020, signs a Smith Collective residential lease with the Promoter for a minimum term of 6 months. The entry must also comply with all requirements of these Details of Participation.
|Total Prize Retail Value
||The Prize is valued 13 weeks’ rent for the Eligible Entry, up to a maximum amount of AUD7,930.00.
||One rent-free period of a total of 13 weeks commencing on the later of:
a) 2 October 2020; or
b) the date of commencement of the lease forming the Eligible Entry.
|Date and Time of Prize Draw
||Prize draw will occur at 02:00 pm AEST on 1 October 2020.
|Entry Start Date & Time
||Entries commence from 9.00AM AEST on 3 August 2020.
|Entry Closure Date and Time
||Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 September 2020.
|Date and Time of Prize
Redraw (if applicable)
|5 October 2020 at 02:00 pm AEST
|Location of Prize Draw
||Smith Collective Management Office – 17 Village Boulevard, Southport QLD 4215
|Method of Prize Draw
||Electronic, winner(s) chosen at random from all successful entries.
|Prize Winner Notification &
Publication Dates and Method
|Winner(s) will be notified via phone and email, and winners name will be published on www.smithcollective.com.au
|Prize Notification Date
||Prize Draw: 2 October 2020
Redraw (if applicable): 5 October 2020
|Costs in Excess of the Prize
||The amount by which the Prize Value is exceeded.
||The waived rental period is applicable as per the Prize.
|Individual Terms and Conditions
||1.1. Entry is subject to availability of apartments at Smith Collective.
1.2. Prize is non-transferable and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
1.3. Winner(s) are responsibility for all rental amounts that are payable following the expiry of the 13-week Prize period (or in excess of the total prize value of AUD7,930.00) and all ancillary charges throughout the entire lease term.
1.4. Prize consists of rent only, and does not include utilities such as water, gas, electricity, Wi-Fi etc.
1.5. By accepting the Prize, the winner(s) agree to forfeit any previously agreed Smith Collective rental incentives.
1.6. If the winner(s) breaks their lease or if the tenancy is terminated during the Prize period, any unused portions of the Prize will be forfeited and will not be refunded as cash.
1.7. The Prize consists of a rent-free period of 13 weeks for the winning Smith Collective residential lease.
1.8. All other terms and conditions as per the General Tenancy Agreement remain in force during the Prize redemption period.
1.9. If there is more than one lessee on the winning tenancy, the Prize is awarded to the lessees jointly for as long as they are bound to that tenancy.
Operative Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Details of Participation and entry is deemed as acceptance of them.
Entries not received by Competition End Date and Time or not completed in accordance with these Details of Participation will not be eligible to win.
- Prize Terms
- Prize awarded on Date and Time of Prize Draw.
- Winner(s) to receive Prize up to Total Prize Retail Value described in table above.
- If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for the Prize, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Total Prize Retail Value is correct at time of publication.
- Entry Terms
- Contest is open to Eligible Entrants
- Eligible Entrants must comply with the Number of Allowable Entries.
- Employees and/or associates of Smith Collective (the Promoter), and its related entities), are not eligible to win.
- Smith Collective is not obligated to approve lease applications prior to, during or after the promotional period and will only do so at its sole discretion.
- Use of the promotional material or any other information connected to the Competition and/or the Promoter without prior written consent of the Promoter constitutes illegal use.
- Prize Conditions
- Where a Non-Cash Prize is awardable, the prize (in whole or in part) is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated.
- Where a cash prize is awardable, the prize (in whole or in part) is not transferrable or exchangeable unless stated otherwise.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of their agencies or affiliates accepts any responsibility or liability for:
- the winner(s) failure to redeem the Prize within the Time for Redemption and/or in accordance with these Details of Participation; or
- the winner’s failure to use the Prize within relevant Time Limits; or
- any damages/injury, loss however described arising out of the winners use or failure to use the Prize. If a winner(s) fails to redeem or use their Prize within these Details of Participation, the Prize will be forfeited subject to the guidelines of the Promoter.
- The Winner(s) will assume all responsibility for Costs in Excess of the Prize.
- Successful redemption of all prizes (both cash and Non-Cash Prizes) will be subject to Individual Terms and Conditions that may be imposed either by the Promoter or third parties.
- Prize Draws
- Prize winner(s) guaranteed to be drawn randomly from all Eligible Entries.
- Odds of winning are based on the actual number of entries received.
- Entries not received by the Promoter by the Competition End Date and Time are ineligible to win the Prize and will not be included in the draw.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant through various methods that may be legally available to the Promoter.
- Neither the Promoter, nor any of their agencies/ affiliates is responsible for negligence arising in any manner, lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or ineligible entries.
- Draws and re-draws will be conducted at the Location of Prize Draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a draw date falls on non-business day, the draw will take place on the next business day.
- If there are no eligible entries, no draw will be conducted and no Prize will be awarded.
- A redraw will occur at the Promoter’s sole discretion as outlined in the re-draw table.
- Winner(s) will be notified using the contact details provided in their Eligible Entry.
- Publication of Winner(s) will occur as per Prize Publication Method on the Prize Publication Date.
- Publication of Winner(s) of redraws (as applicable) will occur as per Prize Publication Method on the Prize Redraw Publication Date.
- The name of the Prize winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Winners List, C/- Smith Collective, 17 Village Boulevard Southport QLD 4215 or visiting smithcollective.com.au
- By entering this promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- Important Information
- It is a condition of entry that each entrant must have successfully signed a minimum 6-month lease during the months of August or September 2020 with the Promoter. If the entrant has not signed a lease during August or September 2020, they will be ineligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, contact details of entrants and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion.
- Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- Information/ data provided and/or used as part of competition entry that contains personal information of third parties such as phone numbers, mail or email addresses, or that contains material which is unlawful, or makes reference to illegal activities, or that is offensive, abusive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, indecent or which is sexual or pornographic in nature, that vilifies, insults or humiliates any person, (whether fictional alive or dead) or which highlights, addresses or attacks any person on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability, or that contains profanity or spiteful remarks, or material that is commercial in nature, (this may include but is not limited to materials which advertise or promote any goods or services, websites, competitions, schemes or any other matter), or that contains false, misleading or deceptive information, misinformation or rumour, or that contains viruses, or other malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware will be removed from competition, and the entrant will be deemed ineligible to enter the competition or receive any Prize.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches even to the extent that such failure, loss, damage or injury may be caused by the negligence of the Promoter. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion, subject to directions from a regulatory authority.
- Any contact the Promoter or its employees have with entrants may be monitored and/or recorded for training and/or compliance purposes. Please advise at point of contact if you do not wish this to occur.
- The Promoter reserves the right to block, prohibit or withdraw entries where that entry impairs the proper operation of the competition and/or the Promoter‘s business, including automated entry systems and/or services.
© Copyright 2020. Jones Lang LaSalle (QLD) Pty Limited as manager of Smith Collective (The Promoter), ABN 40 010 411 140