Fill out the form below and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
If you would prefer to download our application form click here.
If you are applying as a guarantor, to download our guarantor application form click here.
Please Select Applicant TypeTenant on LeaseApproved Occupant Only
Please complete the form to the best of your ability, paying specific attention to the items listed with an asterisk (*)
Prior To Completing Please Note:
One document from EACH section must be included
Documents marked as essential must be included
Reason for leaving:*
If Bond is held, do you expect the full bond to be refunded?
List all persons other than the main applicant on this form to reside at property, including dependents:
Pease provide the following information in the case of an emergency.
The Applicant/Resident acknowledges and agrees to the following terms:
1. The Landlord has agreed to permit pet/s at the premises as specified in the General Tenancy Agreement and this Pet Agreement.
2. Any pet/s other than the approved pet/s specified in the General Tenancy Agreement and this Pet Agreement must first be requested by the Resident in writing via this form giving full details and then be approved in writing by the Landlord PRIOR to the pet/s being allowed onto the Premises. Pet approval may be subject to specific criteria and must be complied with. Approval is NOT guaranteed.
3. The Resident shall be liable for any mess, damage or injury whatsoever caused by the pet/s on the Property, whether they are the Resident’s pets or their guests pets and regardless of their approval status.
4. The Resident agrees to ensure the pet/s has the relevant restraints at all times on common property to avoid confrontation and for the safety and peace of mind of other pets and residents.
5. If the pet is a dog, the Resident agrees to restrain or remove the dog from the premises for the duration of inspections arranged by the Agent with the required notice given.
6. The Resident accepts full responsibility and indemnifies the Landlord for any claims by or injuries to third parties or their Property caused by, or as result of actions by their pet/s or their guests pet/s, and regardless of their approval status.
7. The Resident agrees to arrange for Flea Fumigation at the end of the tenancy or at a time during the tenancy as required or requested by the Landlord / Landlord’s Agent to be carried out by a company complying with Australian Standards.
8. The pet/s are to be outside at all times, unless specified otherwise in the General Tenancy Agreement or this Pet Agreement. Guide dogs are an exception.
9. By signing below you are only asking for approval of the above-mentioned pet/s to be accepted at the Property for which you are applying.
10. By signing the below, you agree to safely contain your pet/s in preparation for &/or during routine inspections for the safety and peace of mind of both Smith Collective staff and your pets.
11. If approved, you are required to, at the time of signing the Tenancy Agreement and associated paperwork, sign the Resident Acknowledgement below. The property manager, on behalf of the landlord, may withdraw the approval should
Draw your signature using your mouse or finger
I, the Applicant declare that the above information is true and correct and that I have supplied it of my own free will and I hereby authorise you as the letting agent, to conduct any enquiries, and/or searches, including any tenancy information databases in order to verify the above information. I declare I am not bankrupt or an undischarged bankrupt.
Please note, lease date cannot commence on Sundays or public holidays.
I understand that if the nominated applicant is advised that this application is approved then within 24 hours, to secure the property, all approved applicants are to pay minimum 6 weeks rent (2 weeks rent + 4 weeks’ bond) & sign or make arrangements to sign the General Tenancy Agreement.
The resident is then bound to the Terms of Agreement and the property will cease to be available for rent. If the tenancy does not proceed, steps to apply for a refund of the bond will be taken by the agent for monies owed for rent until a replacement resident is secured.
Bond - 4 times weekly rent
Total Pre-Moving In Cost
Draw your signature using your mouse or finger
I'm enquiring about... *
--1 Bedroom unfurnished apartment - from $390 per week1 Bedroom Accessible apartment - from $360 per week2 Bedroom unfurnished apartment - from $435 per week2 Bedroom furnished apartment - from $530 per week3 Bedroom unfurnished townhouse - from $595 per week
Tell us more about your enquiry here
Subscribe to our mailing list
Yes I'm in & I agree to the terms, please sign me up to the mailing list!
For all application enquiries, drop us a note to:
Property Management Head Office: 07 3556 2200
17 Village Boulevard, Southport, QLD, 4215
Sign me up!
2021 © Smith Collective
Website Design and Development by iOnline